The school is recognized by the CBSE Board and the first batch of X passed out in the year 2002 and of XII in the year 2004. Presently, the school offers Science and Commerce streams at the Senior Secondary Level.
Dr. Rakesh Khullar
- A Graduate from Hans Raj College, Delhi,
- A Chartered Accountant by profession from I.C.A.I., New Delhi.
- Doctor of Literature (Honors Causa) by Medicina Alternativa (affiliated with) The International Open University at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- An active environmentalist as he is, he initiated various environmental projects including Tree Plantation in Ghaziabad under the ‘Clean Green Ghaziabad’ venture, a DLPS resolution in the new millennium.
- Founded Apney Charitable Foundation for the under-privileged.
- Member of DAV College Managing Committee that manages DAV Institutions all over India.
- An avid sportsman himself, Dr. Khullar is the Chairman of DLPS Sports Academy.
- Founder Principal of DLPS and presently, a futurist Executive Director whose enthusiasm, passion and warm guidance have placed the school amongst TOP 10 MOST RESPECTED SCHOOLS of INDIA(Ref. Education World Sep., 2012 issue).
- Doctorate in Polymer Chemistry
- Published various research papers in leading international journals.
- A member of WCCI (World Council for Curriculum and Instruction) which is a world association of educators founded in 1971, USA and fosters intercultural – communication among educators & teachers worldwide.
Mrs. Seema Jerath
- With over 31 years of impressive and outstanding teaching and administrative career, Principal Seema Jerath has been the foundational pillar for DLF Public School. She possesses a futuristic viewpoint on education and her effective vision and direction has led the school to be one of the Top Schools in India.
- Today Mrs. Jerath responsibly holds many esteemed positions as the Vice-Chairpersonof the Sahodaya School Complex, Ghaziabad Chapter and Secretary (Off.) of National Progressive Schools’ Conference.
- She has been the Master Trainer for CBSE for CCEand other training modules since 2009. She has been a Panellist at the CCE Round Table Conference, and at the 4th EDU Convex organized by University of Cambridge.
- She is also the British Council School Ambassador and conducts workshop and training programmes for the British Council.
- Jerath is a guest facultyfor B.Ed at IGNOU and IP University. She has also coordinated for the Early Education Development Programme (EEDP), which works to add fun to education and has been conducting teacher empowerment programmes for the last 23 years across India and abroad.
- She has authored 30 booksfor teachers, students and parents.
Her outstanding contribution to the field of education has been acknowledged and rewarded with numerous prestigious awards as:
- National Award to Teachers 2012 by President of India
- Lokmanilal Award for Lifetime Achievement
- Radha Krishnan Excellence Award 2012-13,
- Global Teacher Accreditation Award 2013 by Cambridge Education Foundation, UK and British Council.
- She is one of the 8 School Leaders across India to receive The School Leadership Award instituted by the founders of The Advaith Foundation to acknowledge School Leaders who have created a Transformational learning Environment in their schools through innovative practices. The award was conferred by Shri. N.R. Naryana Murthy, Infosys in Bangalore in Oct 2017.
Right from being a Primary teacher to being the School Principal, Mrs. Jerath has enjoyed and learnt at every step. She believes that the very aim of education is the flowering of individuals. She seeks the genius within every child and at the same time makes sure that no child is left behind!
Her belief that education is incomplete if it does not have a societal purpose and a moral obligation has influenced the mindsets of all stakeholders who are highly proactive and sensitive towards community work. Her efforts have made DLF… a School with a soul… where being ‘Good’ is more important than just being ‘Smart’ and where the complete definition of success is ‘to have the ability to give back more to society than you take from it’.