The school is recognized by the CBSE Board and the first batch of X passed out in the year 2002 and of XII in the year 2004. Presently, the school offers Science and Commerce streams at the Senior Secondary Level.
Dr. Rakesh Khullar
- A Graduate from Hans Raj College, Delhi,
- A Chartered Accountant by profession from I.C.A.I., New Delhi.
- Doctor of Literature (Honors Causa) by Medicina Alternativa (affiliated with) The International Open University at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- An active environmentalist as he is, he initiated various environmental projects including Tree Plantation in Ghaziabad under the ‘Clean Green Ghaziabad’ venture, a DLPS resolution in the new millennium.
- Founded Apney Charitable Foundation for the under-privileged.
- Member of DAV College Managing Committee that manages DAV Institutions all over India.
- An avid sportsman himself, Dr. Khullar is the Chairman of DLPS Sports Academy.
- Founder Principal of DLPS and presently, a futurist Executive Director whose enthusiasm, passion and warm guidance have placed the school amongst TOP 10 MOST RESPECTED SCHOOLS of INDIA(Ref. Education World Sep., 2012 issue).
- Doctorate in Polymer Chemistry
- Published various research papers in leading international journals.
- A member of WCCI (World Council for Curriculum and Instruction) which is a world association of educators founded in 1971, USA and fosters intercultural – communication among educators & teachers worldwide.
Mrs. Seema Jerath
- With over 31 years of impressive and outstanding teaching and administrative career, Principal Seema Jerath has been the foundational pillar for DLF Public School. She possesses a futuristic viewpoint on education and her effective vision and direction has led the school to be one of the Top Schools in India.
- Vice-Chairperson of the Sahodaya School Complex, Ghaziabad Chapter and member of National Progressive Schools’ Conference.
- Master Trainer for CBSE for CCE and Master Trainer for CBSE Values Education Programme.
- Panelist at the CCE Round Table Conference, and at the 4th EDU Convex organized by University of Cambridge.
- Conducted Workshops for various school Principals and Educationists and conducted training programs for the British Council.
- British Council School Ambassador.
- Guest faculty for B.Ed at IGNOU and IP University.
- Coordinated the Early Education Development Programme (EEDP), which works to add fun to education and has been conducting teacher empowerment programmes for the last 20 years across India and abroad.
- Authored 30 books for teachers, students and parents.
- She has been conferred with prestigious awards as:
- – Lokmanilal Award for Lifetime Achievement’
- – Dr. Radha Krishnan Excellence Award 2012-13,
- – Global Teacher Accreditation Award 2013 by Cambridge Education Foundation, UK and British Council.
- National Award to Teachers 2012 by President of India
- One of the 8 School Leaders who has received The School Leadership Award from N.R. Naryana Murthy in Bangalore. The award recognized the Transformational Learning Environment of the school created through Innovative Practices.
Right from being a Primary teacher to being the School Principal, Mrs. Jerath has enjoyed and learnt at every step. She believes that the very aim of education is flowering of individuals. She seeks the genius within every child and at the same time makes sure that no child is left behind!
Her belief that education is incomplete if it does not have a societal purpose and a moral obligation has influenced the mindsets of all stakeholders who are highly proactive and sensitive towards community work. Her efforts have made DLF… a School with a soul… where being ‘Good’ is more important than just being ‘Smart’ and where the complete definition of success is ‘to have the ability to give back more to society than you take from it’.