The school is recognized by the CBSE Board and the first batch of X passed out in the year 2002 and of XII in the year 2004. Presently, the school offers Science and Commerce streams at the Senior Secondary Level.
Dr. Rakesh Khullar
- A Graduate from Hans Raj College, Delhi,
- A Chartered Accountant by profession from I.C.A.I., New Delhi.
- Doctor of Literature (Honors Causa) by Medicina Alternativa (affiliated with) The International Open University at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- An active environmentalist as he is, he initiated various environmental projects including Tree Plantation in Ghaziabad under the ‘Clean Green Ghaziabad’ venture, a DLPS resolution in the new millennium.
- Founded Apney Charitable Foundation for the under-privileged.
- Member of DAV College Management Trust that manages DAV Institutions all over India.
- An avid sportsman himself, Dr. Khullar is the Chairman of DLPS Sports Academy.
- Founder Principal of DLPS and presently, a futurist Executive Director whose enthusiasm, passion and warm guidance have placed the school amongst
- TOP 10 MOST RESPECTED SCHOOLS of INDIA(Ref. Education World Sep., 2012 issue).
- Doctorate in Polymer Chemistry
- Published various research papers in leading international journals.
- A member of WCCI (World Council for Curriculum and Instruction) which is a world association of educators founded in 1971, USA and fosters intercultural – communication among educators & teachers worldwide.
Mrs. Seema Jerath
- A highly qualified and well known academician with over 31 years of experience and a brilliant academic record.
- Joint Secretary and Officiating Secretary of NPSC – National Progressive Schools’ Conference of over 160 leading Private Schools.
- Vice-Chairperson of the Sahodaya School Complex, Ghaziabad Chapter and member of National Progressive School Conference.
- Master Trainer for CBSE for CCE and Master Trainer for CBSE Value Education Programme.
- Panelist at the CCE Round Table Conference, and at the 4th EDU Convex organized by University of Cambridge.
- British Council School Ambassador.
- A guest faculty for B.ed at IGNOU and IP University.
- Authored 30 books for teachers, students and parents.
- She has been conferred with prestigious awards as:
– National Award to Teachers 2012 by President of India
– Lokmanilal Award for Lifetime Achievement’
– Dr. Radha Krishnan Excellence Award 2012-13,
– Global Teacher Accreditation Award 2013 by Cambridge Education Foundation, UK and British Council.