Technology As A Catalyst
Understanding the very fact that information and knowledge are growing at an exponential rate, the fastest in the history of mankind so far, we are working towards adopting technology to keep pace with the rapidly changing times. And at the same time, continue to be the school with a soul, creating an emotionally intelligent climate in the school i.e. working towards both; a hi-tech head and a hi-touch heart.
Newer learning techniques that are products of intensive research and keep pace with evolutionary trends are now being put in place so as to create a 21st century learning environment. Efforts are on to integrate ICT at a higher level into the curriculum so as to challenge pupil’s understanding and promote greater thinking and reflection while at the same time taking care that technology works only as an enabler not as a destructor.
State of the art IT infrastructure
- IT-enabled Resource Rooms, for teachers and students, to facilitate research.
- 4 Fully equipped Computer labs to ensure true ‘one-computer-one-student’ learning.
- Trigger Zone for the revolutionary computer-based ‘Mindspark’ self-learning Mathematics programme.
- A new generation Video-Conference Room equipped to hold chat sessions, group discussions, video-conferences and many more.
- A Robotics Club, where children explore the amazing potential of artificial intelligence and smart automation.
- Learning Management System to enable self-guided learning through online class specific educational content.
- Best of all, all the classrooms up to Class V have been equipped with new generation Smart Boards. More projectors and Voting Devices are being added to facilitate interactive learning!