Courses Beyond DU
- GURU GOBIND SINGH INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY,DELHI-
Applied Arts(FEMALE); Automobile, Construction Technology, Interior Design(FEMALE), Mobile Communications, Power Distribution Management, Printing and Publishing, Refrigeration Management & Air Conditioning, Software Development)
- DELHI UNIVERSITY-
Human Resource Management, Marketing & Retail Business, Management & Marketing of Insurance, Material Management, Small & Medium Enterprises, Tourism, Office Management & Secretarial Practice
- JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA- Medical Laboratory Science & Medical Electrophysiology.
- TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES- TELECOM
- XAVIER’S COLLEGE MUMBAI- Software Development & Tourism
- DEENBANDHU CHHOTU RAM UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY, MURTHAL, SONEPAT- Retail Management & Building Technology
- MODERN COLLEGE OF ARTS, SCIENCE AND COMMERCE,PUNE UNIVERSITY- Food Processing
- IAM GURGAON- Apparel Manufacturing & Entrepreneurship, Fashion Design & Retail
- Bachelor Degree program in Design (B. Des.) at IIT Bombay should appear in
- Exam : UCEED
IDC will offer a four year, eight semester Bachelor of Design (B. Des.) program and a five year, ten semester dual degree B. Des. + M. Des. program. However, the option of doing the dual degree, B. Des. + M. Des. will be available only at the end of the 3rd year. The total number of seats sanctioned for both these programs together is 30.
The exam will have questions from the following six topics:
- Visualization and spatial ability
- Observation and design sensitivity
- Environmental and social awareness
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Language and creativity
- Design thinking and problem solving
Read more about IDC at: http://www.idc.iitb.ac.in.
- Five Year Integrated Development Studies and English
- HSEE-2015 examination is of three hours duration and has two parts
- Part I consists of objective type multiple choice questions for 2½ hours duration (150 Minutes), administered through computer.
Part I covers the following topics: (i) English and Comprehension Skill; (ii) Analytical and Quantitative Ability; (iii) General Studies covering the areas of Indian Economics (since Independence), Indian Society, Contemporary World Affairs (post-World War II); and (iv) Environment and Ecology.
Part II requires the candidate to write an essay on general topic involving description, or/and reflection or/and discussion.
- Part II involves essay writing for 30 Minutes to be written on answer sheet distributed to the candidates at the end of Part I.
- Bachelors in Vocational Studies (BVoc) Healthcare management
- Bachelors in Vocational Studies (BVoc) Retail management
- Bachelors in Vocational Studies (BVoc) IT
- BVoc courses in Banking and financial services and insurance (BFSI) sector
- BVoc courses Software development
BBA: Bachelors of Business Administration, Tri-city model (Four year-grad.):
- Ist year : Mumbai /Singapore (Student can study any of these two cities of their choice)
- IInd Year : Dubai
- IIIrd & IVth Year : Sydney
BBA Specialization : Marketing , Finance & Entrepreneurship