We are glad to share that your ward is now a Delfite.
The admission form for your ward can be downloaded from our School website www.dlps.co.in. The duly filled up admission form along with the documents to be submitted at School Reception between 9am – 1pm.
The last date for the submission is Saturday, 15 September 2018.
Payments to be done either in cash/DD/cheque/RTGS/NEFT/IMPS. Complete form with self attested documents along with the School Health Record form are mandatory.
Please note DD to be made in favour of DLF Public School, payable @ Ghaziabad.
For online payment/RTGS
A/c Name – DLF Public School
Bank – ICICI BANK LTD
Branch – R-1/88, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, U.P.
A/c No. – 083101002693
IFSC code – ICIC0006286
Please note that the admission will be subject to realization of cheque. Parents who have already made the payment through RTGS / NEFT/ IMPS are required to provide UTR/ Transaction no. at the time of admission.
The documents to be submitted at the time of admission are as follows:
Please carry original documents along with the self attested copies for verification for admission.
- Date of Birth Certificate -The Original Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or Registrar of Births and Deaths, along with a Photostat copy of the same must be submitted at the time of verification of the forms.
The original certificate will be returned to the parents immediately after the verification.
(A photo copy attested by the Notary will not be accepted).
- Aadhar Card – Submit a photocopy of Aadhar card (Mandatory for both Parents and child)
- Blood Group of child – Mandatory
- Proof of Residence –You are required to submit a Photostat copy of any one of the following documents at the time of verification of the forms, as proof of the residence.
(b) Voter ID Card.
(c) Telephone Bill.
Amount to be deposited at the time of admission is Rs. 50,700/-, which includes Admission Fee, Refundable security, System activation & Parent ID card charges.
- Quarterly Fee along with transport fee (if opted) to be deposited in the month of April ‘2019.
- Books charges and uniform charges are separate.
DLF Public School