Registration and Admission Procedure
Turn off Pop-up Blocker of your Browser
Important information regarding Online Registrations
- Kindly ensure that you have the following documents with you at the time of registering online, as these need to be uploaded with the registration form:
- Photograph of the child and both the parents (In Jpeg, Jpg format) not more than 3 months old.
- A Valid personal e-mail Id for communication.
- Aadhar Card details are essential while filling in the Registration Form
- Details of Blood Group of your ward is essential while filling in the Registration form.
- The registration Form along with the registration Fee of Rs. 1500/- must be deposited within this stipulated time online. The registration does not guarantee admission unless the candidate has completed the entire process successfully.
- The system will automatically generate your User name/Password when you complete and upload your registration form adequately. In case you don’t receive any acknowledgment, contact school reception immediately.
- Incomplete registration forms or those with incorrect information will automatically stand rejected.
It will also generate Entrance/Interaction Date & Time. Kindly make a note of the same.
Please carry original documents along with the self-attested copies for verification at the time of Admission.
- Following age limits are applicable on or before March 31 of the calendar year in which admission is sought.
- Pre-Nursery : 2 years and above
- Nursery : 3 years and above
- KG : 4 years and above
- Other Classes : one year per class to be added
- For children seeking admission in Classes Pre-Nursery to KG, informal interaction is conducted in order to understand the child’s school readiness, development milestones and special needs, if any.
- For admission in class I onward there will be a written evaluation. The evaluation is conducted to judge the Hindi & English language skills for classes I to III, Maths aptitude, general awareness & language skills for classes IV-V. Written evaluation is followed by an interaction. Photocopy of report card of the last two years exam passed must be attached with the Registration Form for classes I & above. Transfer certificate (TC) issued by previous school duly signed by state education authority is required.
- For admission in classes X and XII, there is a provision to consider only transfer cases of different district. In such cases, Transfer certificate (TC) issued by previous school duly signed by state education authority is required. CBSE Clause for X & XII admission for candidates of different district:
- Application for admission to be granted.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) issued by previous school duly countersigned by the concerning Examining Body in case from CBSE system.
- Progress report of qualifying class IX & XI by candidates & registration number.
- Copy of Transfer orders of parents or original affidavit as proof on account of actual shifting of family/house from one place to another with valid reasons.
- Declarations by Head of the institution in the prescribed format already sent by this office.
- For class XI, admission to be considered as per the availability of seats in Science (PCB, PCM), Commerce and Humanities streams. Exciting Scholarships are available for meritorious students. Please contact school reception for more details.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or Registrar of Birth & Deaths along with the Original must be submitted at the time of admission for verification purpose. The original certificate would be immediately returned after verification (Photo copy attested by Notary will not be accepted).
- Photocopy of either the Passport, Voter I-Card or Telephone bill should be submitted at the time of admission as proof of residence. Originals are required for verification purpose.
- Please ensure informing the school office in case of any changes in the communication address, phone number, email id or any other relevant information for timely updation of your records to avoid any future inconvenience.
- Scholarships are awarded to meritorious students. Please contact reception for details.
- The Management of the school reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular candidate. (The selection procedure is designed by a Committee and the selection of the candidate is done by the Management.).
- School does not accept any donation for admission. Please be aware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission and collecting money on behalf of School. School will not be responsible for any such transaction done. Please intimate school authorities in case you come across such parties so that appropriate action can be taken.
- The school’s academic session commences in April every year. Classes Pre-Nursery to V have three terms and there are two terms for Class VI onwards.
- An Orientation Program is conducted for parents in the last week of March. Communication regarding the same is sent in advance using appropriate medium.
Procedure for Fee Payment
- Please pay admission fees before the due date to secure admission of your ward after result declaration. This is one time payment. Special concession is available for wards of Air Force Employees.
- Quarterly fee is charged in the month of April, Jul, Oct & Jan respectively.
- For Bus Goers, Transport fee will be charged along-with quarterly fee.
- Fee is payable by A/C payee Cheque, Cash, online or Demand Draft /Pay Order in favour of DLF Public School.
- The name of your ward, class and registration number should be written at the back of the Cheque/Demand Draft/ Payorder.