The school where becoming a true Achiever is easy!”
The way to excellence at DLPS lies in outperforming oneself, not in competing with others. So, every child is encouraged to better his own self and become what he or she wants to become. The school promotes sharing and expanding knowledge through team work, peer learning and peer evaluation — thus allowing the natural talents of Delfites to flourish and become the winners that they are destined to be!
- Rated Amongst the Top Three School of Ghaziabad in Education World School Rankings, 2018-19– The World’s Largest School Survey by C-Fore
- School’s Leadership and Management Quality is acknowledged and placed as Number One across India, in the Education World School Rankings, the world’s largest-ever school survey by C-Fore that was conducted across 27 cities countrywide. The same survey has ranked our school among the Top Two Schools in Ghaziabad.
- ReThink India felicitated DLF Pubic School as the Futuristic School of India in due recognition to the commitment and proactive adoption of THOTS lab pedagogy of higher order thinking, where Thinkology classes are conducted class KG onwards.
- Received the Brainfeed School Excellence Award 2017- 18 in two categories from among the top 500 schools of India. The school received awards in categories of Best Infrastructure and Best ICT Implementation. It also featured among the top 5 schools in Ghaziabad in Best Academic Excellence and Best Influential School categories.
- School has been among the Top three Schools of India Ranking Survey by Digital Learning, Asia’s premier education magazine which has been publishing the school rankings since last four years after considering various factors such as the School’s result in the Board exams of class 10th and 12th.
- Principal Seema Jerath has been bestowed with The School Leadership Award by Mr. N. Narayan Murthy, founder of Infosys, as a recognition for being a school leader who has initiated the transformational learning culture in the school and is consistently endeavouring to contemporaries present day school education in synergy with the school’s mission to change the world one child at a time. She was one of the 8 National Awardees finalised from over 600 shortlisted entries from various school Principals across India. The entire selection procedure involved two years of rigorous rounds to arrive at the finalists by a jury of esteemed educationists.
- Our culture of Research & innovations was acknowledged when all three of our Innovations were awarded at the Sir J.C.Bose. Innovative Display Contestlast November in 2017. The Self-Sufficient Automated Hospital Bed which allows bedridden paralytic patients to excrete & be cleaned independently with a mere voice command or touch, received the first prize of 50,000/- in Senior category. The Community Underground Storage Project designed to address the farmer’s pain of grain & food spoilage due to poor storage won 3rd prize of Rs. 15,000/- in Senior category. The Smart Street Light Project that is a scientific innovation of automated street light and life rescue system based on IOT (Internet of things) was awarded Rs. 10,000/- in Junior category. The project has also been the winner of CBSE Regional Round.
- The Self-Sufficient Automated Hospital Bedis also the winner of The Microsoft Entrepreneurship & Innovation Challenge 2017-18 across India.
- Version 2.0of the Automated Pendulum Pump has received the 3rd prize in Feb, 2018 at the INSPIRE AWARDS. It also featured among one of the finalist at The Microsoft Entrepreneurship & Innovation Challenge 2017-18 across India.
- Parakh Award for Best Website/design; Best Academic Pedagogy and alumina passed out during last 5 years and Gold award for overall performance in every field.
- JURY SPECIAL MENTION Award at ‘Disney Friends for Change’ Conserving Green Spaces 2015-16 for revamping Ekta Park, Shalimar Garden.
- Once again DLF Public School receives the British Council International School Award 2015-18 for the ‘Outstanding Development of International Dimension in its Curriculum’
- Overall Winners Trophy amongst 11 Schools from Delhi-NCR Awarded at Final Championship at My Health in My Hands! The dedication and sincerity of the students and teachers of DLF Public Schoolearned a worthy recognition when our Health Monitors competed with 11 other schools across Delhi-NCR on 6th February 2016 at Amrita Vidyalayam, New Delhi for a Skit competition and won the Overall Final Championship in the Junior Category.
- Awarded its own Research Lab ‘Atal Tinkering Laboratories’ by Niti Aayog, Govt. of India
- Amongst Asia’s TOP 100 Best & Fastest Growing Educational Institutes’ 14-15 in a survey by WCRC by IBRANDA 360.
- Ranked Number 1 across Ghaziabad City by Times of India School Survey 2014 in category – ‘Best School in the Region’ as part of the 6th EDU ConvEx 2014.
- Awarded The Delhi Gaurav Samman, 2015 for Education.
- Voted amongst the TOP 10 MOST RESPECTED SCHOOLS in INDIA (Ref: Education World C fore School Survey 2013).
- Ranked at 65th position in India out of 80,000 private schools in India. ( Education World Sep 2013).
- Voted amongst TOP 3 Schools of Ghaziabad by Hindustan Times C fore School Survey 2013.
- Winner of Business Development Prize of $ 2000 (2013-14) at School Enterprise Challenge by UK based Teach a Man to Fish Enterprise.
- International School Award 2013 – School received The International School Award 2013, 2nd time in a row conferred by the University of Cambridge, acknowledging its contribution to global education and introduction of International Language Systems.
- Winner of Top Global Award of $5000 (2012-13) at School Enterprise Challenge, UK- amongst 800 schools from 40 participating countries.
- Winner of CSIR Innovation Award for School Children 2012 of Rs 50000 for Topping at All India Level.
- Winner of the Tony Blair Face to Faith Outstanding School Award 2012 by Tony Blair Faith Foundation, UK.
- International School Award 2012 – Yet another recognition to the school’s contribution to global education, introduction of international English language systems and implementation of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations was the International School Award 2012 conferred by the University of Cambridge, UK at the 4th EDUConVex at India Habitat Centre on February 10, 2012.
- Principal, Mrs. Seema Jerath was conferred with THREE National Awards and ONE International Award in year 2012-13:
- National Award to Teachers 2012 by the Hon’ble President of India Mr. Pranab Mukherjee.
- Lokmani Lal Excellence Award for Lifetime Achievement in Education- December 2013.
- Radha Krishnan Excellence Award 2012-13 by Pratibha Jagran Samiti.
- Global Teacher Accreditation Award by the Cambridge Education Foundation and the British Council.
- Hindustan Pratibha Samman – 2010 for BEST CBSE X and XII Results in Delhi and NCR.
- Winner of Hindustan Times C Fore Award—September 2010.
- Top 3 schools in the entire Ghaziabad region – 2010 by C-Fore.
- Rashtriya Shiksha Shiromani Award,2009 for being the BEST School in Ghaziabad, bestowed by All India Achievers Conference.
- Winner of Hindustan Times C Fore Award, Oct 2009 one of the Top Three of an estimated 300 schools in the Ghaziabad region — borne out in an exclusive survey conducted by Hindustan Times and C-Fore in October 2009.
- Winners of South East Asia Yoga Cup for consecutive three years from 2007-2009.
- Winners of Yoga World Cup for India for consecutive Five Years from 2005-2009.
- Ms. Anita Fotedar– HOD Hindi Awarded for Her Exemplary Contribution in Teaching on ‘Hindi Diwas’ by Madhuban Publications
- Ms. Charu Seth, Senior Counsellor was awarded Teaching Excellence Award 2017 by IIHM for her exemplary contribution in the field of teaching.
- Ms. Pallavi Aggarwal, Senior Teacher – Maths is the winner of Teachers’ Excellence Award 2018 Star Lead Teacher – Secondary.
- Social Science Teacher Features in AFS Newsletter
Ms. Swagata Ganguly features in AFS Newsletter, January 2018 issue as she shares her experiences as an AFS Coordinator.
- Teacher Excellence Award, 2017
Ms. Archana Singh, Coordinator- Primary Wing, was awarded for her exemplary contribution to teaching by the International Institute of Hotel Management, at an event hosted on Teachers’ Day.
- Sr. Physics Faculty, Mr. Aakash Chaudhary finds recognition in the International Journal.
- DLF Educator features in Career360, a Magazine for Students and Professionals
Dr. Sanjali Dhar, science teacher at DLF public school features in CAREERS360 magazine that addresses students and young working professionals in the 18-26 age groups, and straddles the education and career guidance space. The magazine provide reviews on career and courses, advisories, exam information, rankings and more in a friendly tone. While expressing her opinion on Technology in Schools in an article that featured in the magazine she shared how technology is transforming the way a teacher teaches at her own school and how the ‘talk’ is replacing the ‘chalk’. She also shared small story of change of how DLF Public school became an E-smart School.
- DLF Public School has a Microsoft Innovative Educator Fellow Now!
Our Educator Ms. Duhita Parmar has been selected by Microsoft to be a member of the Microsoft Innovative Educator Fellow (MIE Fellow) Program for 2017-2018! She is now a proud member of the incredible group of over 300 educators from around the globe and 30 educators from India.
As a MIE Fellow she will be responsible to mentor and guide other peer educators. Not only this, she would get numerous opportunities such as to train over 400 other educators and initiate collaborative projects with MIE Experts. Beside this she would also work on research projects with Microsoft product teams.
- Dr. Sanjali Dhar earned acclaims at National Seminar
Dr. Sanjali Dhar earned acclaims at National Seminar ‘Emerging Trends and challenges in ‘Biodiversity Conservation’ under UGC in Mar. She presented poster titled ‘Strategies for Eco-Conservation and Sustainable Development in Cold Arid Region of Batalik Area of Kargil, Jammu and Kashmir’.Her work earned many appreciations from eminent Scientist & Scholars from all over India.
- Ms. Gargi Datta Biswas Successfully Completed Course on ‘Food and Nutrition’ from Stanford University through Coursera.
- Ms. Nikita Chaudhary received Prestigious Lokmanilal Awards for Excellence in Education.
- Wing Coordinator Ms. Kanika Bharadwaj Bestowed with the Trophy of Excellence in Education at IIHM, Delhi
- Ms. Charu Seth Completed Advance Diploma in ‘Child And Adolescent Guidance And Counselling’ from NIPCCD.
- Ms. Duhita Parmar represented India for E2 Global Education Exchange Program by Microsoft. She presented India in Toronto, Canada from 21st-23rd March, 2017. She was amongst 229 MIEEs out of 6000 MIEEs who were selected for the event. Her Project ‘Metamorphose like a Butterfly’ was a winning entry and ranked first in the group challenge.
- Dr. Himani Tyagi’s case study on video conferencing has been selected for publication entitled TEACHING AND TECHNOLOGY: CASE STUDIES FROM INDIA by Central Square Foundation, British Council.
- Ms. Kalpana Joshi awarded for her Contribution to Inspire & Enlighten Participants of National Science Concours 16-17
- Ms. Suruchi Aggarwal & Ms. Aswathi Attended the National Workshop Of Utsahi Physics Teachers (NWUPT) at IIT Kanpur, May 2016.
- Ms. Tarkeshwari Mishra discussed with Chief Minister of Gujarat Sri Vijay Rupani about DLF Public School and Value based Peace Education in presence of Acharya Dr Lokesh Muni, Founder President of Ahimsa Vishwa Bharti at CM House Gandhinagar Gujarat.
- Ms. Duhita Parmar Selected as FINALIST at the CBSE National Award for Using ICT in Education. She also becomes the Google Innovator Educator.
- Ms. Gargi Datta Biswas Coordinator Science Department Receives the Highly Prestigious LokmaniLal Award For Excellence in Education 2015.
- Ms. Patrali Mukherjee Receiving Momento from the CBSE Chairman Mrs. SS Bedi on behalf of School as the Delfites’ performed at the International Yoga Day, Talkatora Stadium, June 22, 2015.
- Ms. Renu Sundriyal Secured 2nd Position at the Inter-State IIHM Teacher Chef India Competition. She received a cash award of Rs. 25,000.
- Ms. Gargi Datta Biswas was selected as the Finalist under the Pearson Teaching Awards 2014; category ‘Teaching Excellence in Science’.
- Principal Seema Jerath was one of the Trainers for the British Council Team training 40 teachers from 10 Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas (KGBVs) including the wardens from West, East, and South Garo Hills, Meghalaya from 13-16 October, 2014. The training modules included, ‘Technology in Education’, ‘Global Citizenship’, ‘100 Words in Communication’ and ‘School Enterprise’ and aimed to develop in girls 21st century skills such as communication, collaboration as also to foster entrepreneurial drive in girls of these schools.
- Principal Seema Jerath and School Counsellor Charu Seth have been designated as the CBSE Counsellors.
- Ms. Tarkeshwari Mishra, Faculty, Hindi Department, attended the 6 day long ‘Peace, Security and Human Development’ World Summit representing India amongst the National Heads and representatives of more than 70 nations from August 09-14, 2014. The Summit was organized by universal Peace Federation in Seoul, Korea on ‘The Relevance of Religion for Peace and Development’.
- Ms. Zohra Lawrence and Ms. Veena Warikoo were selected as Trainers of ‘Drama in Classroom’ project under the British Council Arts Education World Voice Over Programme and trained about 1000 teachers from regions as Patna, Meghalaya, Sikkim (Geyzing, Mangan, Namchi, Gangtok)
- Ms. Duhita Parmar has now been certified as a ‘Google Certified Teacher’. Receiving her certification from Ms. Bani Dhawan, Educational Outreach, Regional Lead, India, Google.
- Three teachers of our School; Ms Duhita Parmar, Ms. Anjali Mittal and Ms. Rati Sharma have become the GEG Leads Ghaziabad(Google Educators Group Leads) and are empowering the teachers of our school as well teachers of other schools on using Google Tools effectively in Classrooms. They are empowering teachers to learn, connect and build their capacities by introducing teachers to innovative ways of infusing technology into their classroom practices.
Ms. Duhita Parmar
Ms. Anjali Mittal
Ms. Rati Sharma
- Ms. Archana Singh, Coordinator, Classes I-III, got selected for the British Council Curriculum Mapping Exercise. She will be part of the core group of educationists across India who will be creating ‘The Handbook for Embedding International Dimension in the Classroom for Primary Classes’ through the process of mapping classroom learning activities to the prescribed CBSE curriculum, the global citizenship skills, values and international dimension learning outcomes.
- This year, Ms. Duhita Parmar and Ms. Anjali Mittal have undertaken action researches under the British Council Global Accreditation Programme on the following topics:
- Anjali Mittal Can audio books better learners’ listening skills and deliver higher learning outcomes in learners over paper books?
- Know the Mission
Delfite Teachers rendered a deeper meaning to the Teacher’s Day celebration as every Department created a Vision and a Mission for their Curriculum Areas focusing on broader learning outcomes for every child. Primary Department (I-III) became the winners of the Inter-Department ‘Share your Vision’ Competition organized on Teacher’s Day 2014. Each winning teacher was awarded a USB Drive by the Unified Learning Pvt. Lmt. Science Department collectively cut the cake for being the 1st Runners up followed by Computer and Music and Dance Department.
- Delfites exhibited excellent performance in the National Psycholympiad 2018’, the celebration of the mysteries of the human mind – the subject of ‘Psychology’ held on Aug 23 and 28, 2018 at the National Science Centre, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- Delfites Win Maximum Awards at Dr. Ram Bikhchandani Memorial 5th East Delhi Kids Tennis Open Championship, 2018. Tennis Champ Suyash Chaudhary, Grade VIII makes it big with a Gold Medal Hattrick and Cash Rewards in Girls U-16,14 and 12 Individual category championship while Riddhima Mishra and Tushar Rautela, Grade VII emerge as Runner-Ups and earn Cash Rewards in Girls Under 14 and Boys U-14 Category. Kudos to all the winners!
- Unbeatable Five Qualify Nationals of CBSE North Zone 1 Skating Championship with 1 Gold and 4 Silvers
Winner of Wheels make it to the National Round of CBSE North Zone-1 Skating Championship. Aarav Ranjan earned a Gold Medal in U-10 Boys category, Swarnim Raj bagged a Silver Medal in U-16 Boys Category, Mehul Kumar received a Silver in 300 m race U-14 Boys Category, Arnav Ranjan got a Silver in 1000m U-14 Boys Category while the youngest of all, Dhariya Rawat bagged two Silver Medals in 500m and 100 m races in Under-8 category! Kudos to all the Winners and All the Best for the upcoming Nationals!
- Tennis Trio Top the Chart at CBSE North Zone Tennis Championship 2018. Manshi Bhagyamani, Shraddha Kumari and Vidhi Singh Bagged a Trophy and a Gold Medal in Girls Under 19 Team Event.
Delfites Make it Again – Delfites make it again as they bag the Overall Rolling Trophyand a Cash Prize in an Inter-School Competition ‘Winning Amidst Unknowns’ at Ch. Chhabil Dass Public School, Ghaziabad. Congratulations to the winners and the entire DLF Family for this glorious achievement!
- DLF Public School is the Winner of 35th Overall State Yoga Championship of Free flow Dance Yoga Competition
- Delfite Rahul Kumar, Grade VIII, bags 2nd position at a National Level on the spot painting competition organised by Indian Meteorological Department (IMD)
- Delfite Finds place in UP State Cricket Team, Under 14
Delfite Harshvardhan Maheshwari, Grade VIII makes it to UP State Cricket Team, Under 14 after successfully passing selection at District, Pre-District, and Zonal level. He is now a part of the Final eleven State Level Team. Kudos! We wish him success for all his future endeavours.
- Shughra M Naqvi is the Gold Medalist in Under 11 category of North Zone Yoga competition and would compete in Nationals to be held in Oct, 2017.
- 13 Delfites are selected for Global Round at Henoy, Vietnam in June’17 for World Scholar Cup.
- Aditi Singh is the Winner of Zonal Round, Delhi-NCR (Junior) of Smart Vocab Challenger 2017. She ranked 16 amongst 200 students selected for Zonal round.
- Saumya Tiwari, Grade XI is Among top 50 at Technovations – Tryst- 2017, Annual Technical Fest of IIT.
- Delfite Arnav Srivastava emerges as National Winner of Camel Art Contest 2016-17
Delfite Arnav Srivasatva, Grade III C, is the NATIONAL WINNER of CAMEL ART CONTEST 2016-17, World’s Largest Art Competition.His drawing has been selected out of 43,80,067 entries of 6144 schools across the country.The activity has been designed to nurture the child’s creativity & motivate them to think in an innovative manner. Students from pre-school to 10th standard are invited to participate in 5 clearly divided groups. Each group receives an exciting and relevant topic every year. Every entry competes at the school level. The winners of school level then move to a regional level and finally compete at a national level. He has been honoured with a trophy and a certificate. Kudos!
- Delfite ATHARV CHAUHAN – Grade V, ANSHIKA GUPTA – Grade VI, BHAVUK PRASAD SARTHAK – Grade VII, PRATHAM AGGARWAL – Grade VIII and SIDDHARTH UPADHYAY – Grade IX have secured the highest in their grade in National Astronomy Challenge 2017.
- Arush Mangal, Grade 5 is Winner of Level 1 category of 9th EDUConvEx Essay Writing Competition 2017. He received the Gift Prize of Rs11000/- along with a Certificate.
- Delfites bagged first position in “Be the Champion of Environment” and “Shadow Theatre” at “Expression 2017″- An Inter School Cultural Fest held at Army Public School, Delhi.
- Anusuya Warikoo, Zikshita Patni, Vedika Dutta, Rohit Muralidharan, Yukta Kher and Shweta singh qualified NEET 2017.
- Navneel Mandal of class 12 (batch 2016-17) and Mrigya Gupta of Class12 (batch 2017-18) have qualified the KVPY( Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna) in the session 2016-17 after clearing aptitude test and interview. KVPY is organised by IISC Bangalore to encourage research among the youngsters. They both are now eligible to avail the research grant and scholarship by KVPY if they pursue bachelor of science after class 12th .
- Delfites Priyansh Agarwal, Divyansh Sati & Amit Raj Bhagat qualified for Round II of NTSE, 2017.Now, they are preparing for finals. We wish them all the best! Divyansh Sati also qualified for the second round of Vaigyanika 2016.
- Delfites Diksha Arora,Mamta Srivastava & Simran - Psychology and Pulak Rai - Economics were a warded ‘Certificate Of Merit’ for Outstanding Academic Performance & For Being Among the Top 0.1 Percent Of Successful Candidates In Class XII, 2016.
- Delfites Yukta Kher, Parh Gulati & Shivam Aggarwal secured third position and were rewarded a cash prize of fifteen thousand for Science and Art project based on the goal of climate change from Sustainable development Goals under the theme ‘How to Mitigate Air Pollution in Delhi’ organised by NPSC UNIC collaboration.
- The innovative model the ‘Mechanical Pendulum Pump’ of Delfites Tushar Goel & Shivam Goel, Grade IX , under the guidance of Dr. Kalpana Joshi, won the CBSE National Science Exhibition 2016 & further qualified for the very prestigious IRIS National Science Fair held at Pune and the 43rd Jawaharlal Nehru National Science Mathematics and Environment Exhibition for Children which was being organised in Bengaluru from December 13 to 19, 2016.
- Delfites Ira Patole & Kanish Chugh, Grade XI, model of The ‘Unique Hospital Bed’ under guidance of Ms. Archana Baghel, was selected for National Level Science CBSE Exhibition 2016-2017 that is designed towards bettering lives of bedridden patients by making them independent.
- Mathematics Department Project ‘Irreum’ of Priyansh Kumar Agarwal & Soumyadeep Mukhopadhyay of X A won the regional round and qualified for the national round of National Level CBSE Exhibition 2016-17 under the guidance of our mathematics teacher Ms. Anshu Grover.
- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champ 2017 Moksh Gulhati of VI F bagged Silver Medal & ranked in Top 40 amongst 2500 participants from all over India in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champ 2017 on ZEE TV. The Judges of the event were Mr. Himesh Reshamiya, Mr. Javed Ali & Ms. Neha Kakkar.
- National Finance Olympiad Shreya Gupta, XI A, would be felicitated special recognition award for the first time in the history of NFO(National Finance Olympiad) as she gave the maximum right answers in an Audio – Visual Round of the Regional Round from across India.
- SPIC MACAY– VIRASAT 2016 SPIC MACAY (Society for Promotion of Indian Classical Music And Culture Amongst Youth) organized an exclusive convention – VIRASAT 2016. A group of 10 students from classes VI, VIII, IX and X along with Ms. Sapna Singh from the Social Science department, attended this 2-day event at DPS NTPC, Vidyut Nagar which included a stay and participation in the cultural programs. The convention mainly aimed at bringing our youngsters face-to-face with the rich and ancient culture and heritage of India.
- Delfite Ishita Shrivastava bagged the Silver Medal the 2016 at the Global World Scholar’s Cup in Thailand amidst 3400 scholars from 50 countries competing to reach the Tournament of Champions at Yale University in New Haven. She wrote about ‘Criminals should be given the option to choose a death penalty over a life sentence’. She found a place in the global community as she debated against scholars from China, Australia and the Middle-East and came out as a winner in two out of three debates that were conducted.
- Delfite Ishita Sathoo of Class XII A Qualified in Top 10 for City Finals in Delhi at the Young Chef India 2016. The show was aired on 14th May, 2016 on the well-known national channel, NDTV Goodtimes.
- DLF movie among top 10 at CBSE Movie Competition Delfites’ movie – ‘Diary on seven sisters’ was among the top 30 movies selected for screening and finally stood among top 10 movies at the CBSE Movie Festival on the theme ‘North-East India’
- Harshit Earns visit to NASA
Delfite Harshit Pokhriyal, Class X was selected to visit NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) USA in October 2015. Harshit earned this lifetime opportunity by emerging out as the 2nd Rank holder in India at the National Astronomy Olympiad 2013 by Orange Education Foundation.
- Dance Drama at FICCI
Delfite Hitrali Mukherjee, class IX with Singer Abhijeet Singh at Rabindra Nath Tagore’s Dance Drama at FICCI auditorium on the occasion of his birth anniversary
- Delfite Rumella Wins Bronze at National Panini Linguistic Olympiad
Rumella Jain, a Class X student of DLF Public School made her school proud by winning Bronze Medal at the National Round of the Panini Linguistics Olympiad in Junior category at Bangalore.
- Rumella Jain, Class X also became the British Council Gold Brand Ambassador for Aptis. She along with Ria Saxena, Class IX, had earlier cleared the APTIS Teens for Challenge Competition held at the British Council. After being selected for the Inter-School Extempore Elocution where 110 students from 23 select schools from Delhi, Noida and NCR had participated, Rumella spell bound everyone with her compelling language and communicational skills and became the Gold Brand Ambassador for APTIS.
- Mrigya Gupta, IX A. Mrigya became the Delhi Champion (Senior) in the Smart Vocab Challenger 2014
- A group of Delfites got the opportunity to perform live with the famous Indian Singer Mohit Chauhan at a musical concert at the Lotus Temple, New Delhi on March 19, 2015. The performance was part of the British Council World Voice Project that the school is part of. Delfites were trained under the guidance of our teachers Ms. Veena Warikoo and Ms. Zohra Lawrence who are the also the British Council Trainers for this project.
- Our Young Artists Splash Out!
Ridhi’s Painting Gets Selected for the NPSC-UNIC 2015 Calendar – Riddhi Garg, V C. The selection of the paintings was done by a committee constituted by the United Nations International Children’s Education Fund(UNICEF). The calendar was released on the Human Rights Day on December 10, 2014 by Dr. Kiran Bedi. Copies of the calendar will be circulated by the United Nations to all their Missions across the world along with their headquarters at the New York and Geneva. This painting Competition on the theme ‘yoUNg@70′ was organized by National Progressive Schools’ Conference and United Nations Information Centre for students from classes III-V of the NPSC schools.
- Vidhi’s Posters Gets Selected for New Year Consumer Awareness Wall Calendar
The creative Posters of Viddhi Jangra, Class IX and Cheshta Mittal, Class XII selected for the New Year Consumer Awareness Wall Calendar 2015 by the Centre for Consumer Studies, Indian Institute of Public Administration.
- Shreya Becomes One of Country’s Best Thread Magicians
Shreya Verma, VI A won the Third Prize among 12,500 participants from more than 88 schools in India in the Young Merlins Category at the ‘Thread Magical Nationals 2014′ thread craft competition organized by Anchor Education Service. Along with the honour of being one of the country’s best thread magicians, Shreya has been awarded with a Bronze Medal, a Certificate of Excellence and a Gift Voucher of Rs. 2000.
- Dance all the Way
The Dance team won 1st Position at the 17th Global Female Folk Dance Competition organized by Charu Castle Foundation and District Administration, Kullu, Himachal Pradesh Government. October, 2014.
- Celebrating Our Thinkers: And the ‘Think Wizard of the Year’ Award Goes to…
Sarthak Mehta, X C, became the ‘Think Wizard’ of the year closely followed by Somya Agarwal, X A, Gurnoor Kaur, IX C, Aniket Gupta VI F, Shivam Rohilla XII D. Sarthak had been consistent in solving the weekly online think puzzles and had made it to attempting the maximum number of puzzles with most correct answers.
Also, Raghav Goyal, IX A was declared as the Aptitude Wizard and awarded a Samsung Galaxy Tab as he qualified for the City Level Round of Times NIE Think and Learn Challenge 2015. Raghav made his place in the top 10 percent of students from about 2 Lakh students from 450 schools of NCR.
- Three Years in a Row: Delfites win the Rajiv Gandhi National Talent Competition
Winners Kartikay, Navneel Mandal, Class X, Vaishnavi Rai, Class XI, Diksha Arora, Ayushi Singhal and Akansh, Class XI Receiving the Award at the Urdu Ghar Auditorium, February 13, 2015.
- Navya Gupta, Class XII cleared the highly prestigious Aptitude Test at the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2014-15 by Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. She was selected to appear for an Interview at the Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi.
Navya Gupta and Mehak Gupta also qualified for the 2nd Round of Vaigyanika 2014. Mehak Gupta, XI, in Maths,
- Navya Gupta, XII, in Chemistry and Maths.
Mehak Gupta, XI became the NTSE Scholar 2014.
- Arish cleared 1st Round of National Biology Olympiad; Navya cleared the 1st Round of National Physics, Chemistry and Astronomy. Both selected in the Top 300 students and qualified for the 2nd Round conducted by Homi Bhaba Research Centre.
Namit Aggarwal, IX A and Yuganshu Bhagat, IX A Won the Third Prize at the Weather and Climate Quiz on India Meteorological Department (IMD) Foundation Day. They were rewarded trophies by Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Science and Technology and Earth Sciences. January, 2015
- Yamini Rutela, VII A became the Winner at the Round Robin Tennis Tournament organized by Master Mind Tennis Academy
- Kunal and Saket’s Perfect Strokes
Collective Efforts, Big Results!: Overall Trophies
- February 03, 2015: Delfites win the Overall Trophy at ‘Robotronics’- the 3rd Inter-School Robotics Competition held at DPSG International, Dasna
- January, 2015: Delfites won the Running Trophy at Vasant Utsava 2015 by Ahlcon International School, New Delhi.
- November 2014: Delfites won the Rolling Trophy at Compufest 2014 organized by Seth Anandram Jaipuria School
- November, 2014: The Roller Skating Teams of the School became the Runners Up by winning Three trophies and 49 Medals at the 2nd Invitational Roller Skating Championship 2014 organized by National Federation of Physical Education
- October 2014: Karate Team won the Inter School Karate Championship by winning 5 Gold, 13 Silver and 17 Bronze Medals. The event was organized by Tenshinkan Karate Association of Ghaziabad
- The Yoga team of the School won 2nd Position at the 6th District Yoga Championship organized at K.D.B Public School