Your final exams are just round the corner. All of you must be bracing yourself to do your best in the coming exams. As rightly said “Luck is what happens when preparation meet opportunity” . Examination are stepping stones to rise higher by now some of you must have started revisions, some of you would almost be on the verge of starting keep these few points in mind to enhance your performance in exams .
• Prepare a ‘Do it ‘list every morning .Review at the end of the day how much course was done.
• Mark your book, copy notes more useable with summary, notes, heading, sub heading, highlighting important lines.
• Look at past question paper (FAs )and try answering questions .Also try to rectify mistakes committed during F .A exams .
• Solve and complete sample paper given in the website.
• Find out which way of revising suits you –alone or with a friend, morning or late at night.
• Talk with your family member to share your concerns if any .have fixed time for sleep & relaxation.
• Keep yourself hydrated through sips of fluids such as Nimbu Paani and Chaach.Avoid tea coffee
• Have food like walnuts, flatbeds, almonds etc.as these are focus enhancing foods..
Remember children dedication determination and desire to succeed will definitely help .Try to put your best effort.
Wishing all Delfites the very best in their preparation.
DLPS Counseling Cell