These days all of you would be bracing up to do your best for the upcoming board examinations. After the exams, it may be another slogging time for various entrance exams as they are considered as visa to enter in to the corridor of the elite institutions or professional courses. Systematic planning, rigorous training and hard work are needed to crack the entrance tests. It is equally important to be aware about the different exam alerts which we will be providing you from time to time for your convenience and benefit. Explore as many avenues as possible. Watch and be alert for the opportunities. DLPS family wishes you a very bright and happy future.
Good luck, Counselor
Career Alerts for Session 2013 - 2014
|Institute / University||Programme||Last Date||Website||Test Dates|
|CMC Vellore||Application Forms can be assessed at http://admission.cmcvellore.ac.in||27th March 2014||-||–|
|Institute / University||Programme||Last Date||Website||Test Dates|
|AIIMS||MBBS Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility -PCB with 60%Aggregate||17th feb -17th march||www.aiimsexams.org||-|
|Institute / University||Programme||Process Date||Website||Test Dates|
|S-T-E-P by Oberoi’s||Notification for Systematic Training and Education Programme (S-T-E-P)by Oberoi’s||Feb 2014||www.oberoigroup.com|
|Institute / University||Programme||Last Date||Website||Test Dates|
|IP University IPUCET 2014||Engineering||April 10, 2014 (Upto 4:00 PM)||http://ipu.ac.in/cet2014/onlineCET2014main.htm|
|Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT)||B.Tech||March 11, 2014||http://www.manipal.edu/pages/welcome.aspx|
|BITSAT 2014||A Computer based online test for admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani 2014 – 15||Feb 15, 2014||www.bitsadmission.com||Online test from May 14 – June 01, 2014|
|VITEEE 2014||B.Tech Degree Programme||Feb 28, 2014||www.vit.ac.in||April 09 – April 20, 2014|
Career Alerts for Session 2012 - 2013
Last date of enrollment is 11 March 2013
Indian Nationals. DATE OF BIRTH: Should fall on or before 31.12.96 QUALIFICATION: Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.
Admissions General Category:
Admissions are done on the basis of rank in the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) 2013. Only candidates who have secured minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in MU-OET 2013 will be considered for admissions.
Candidates desirous of applying under this category can write to email@example.com . Application form for Foreign/NRI category can be downloaded from www.foradmissions.manipal.edu. Candidates can apply both under General and Foreign/NRI category. Change of category from Foreign/NRI to General after admission will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Few MBBS seats are reserved for candidates selected by Karnataka Examinations Authority(KEA), Government of Karnataka, Bangalore.
Mu-Oet 2013 Test Pattern:
Group 1: Applicable to MBBS/ BDS/ BPharm/ PharmD courses. Duration-2.30 hours, Questions- 240 (MCQ). The approximate distribution of questions is as follows : Physics – 60, Chemistry-60 , Biology – 80 , English & General Aptitude – 40 .
Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General English includes questions based on the 10+2 syllabus followed by major 10+2 Boards/Universities.
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dubai, Ernakulam, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Mangalore, Manipal, Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Port Blair, Pune, Ranchi, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Ajmer, Asansol, Belgaum, Bhilai, Dehradun, Ganjam, Gulbarga, Gurgaon, Indore, Jabalpur, Kozhikode, Ludhiana, Madurai, Meerut, Nagpur, Panjim, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Vizag.
The MU-OET will be held between 15.04.2013 and 15.05.2013. Candidates can select the test schedule of their choice in the Online Test Booking System.
Based on the marks obtained in MU-OET , Manipal University will declare a list of all candidates who have appeared for the entrance test on or before 17.05.2013 in the website. In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks, the inter-se merit of such candidates will be determined on the basis of higher marks in the order of preference as under: • Biology in MU-OET 2013 • Physics in MU-OET 2013 • Chemistry in MU-OET 2013 • PCB marks in 10+2
- The admission criteria and process indicated in this website for MBBS course is applicable only when Manipal University conducts the entrance examination.
- The criteria and process may change if the Medical Council of India conducts the proposed All India Medical Entrance Examination for MBBS course for the academic year 2013-2014 and Manipal University has to follow the guidelines/ directions of MCI. In this regard the website will be updated periodically to facilitate the flow of information to the candidates
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the national level Common MBBS Entrance Test, Conducted by Medical Council of India (MCI) andDental Council of India (DCI). NEET is a common Entrance test for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. NEET UG 2013 Exam is scheduled to conduct on 5th May, 2013. Candidates can fill online application form before 15th january, 2013. More detailed information of this recruitment is provided given below.
NEET UG 2013 Notification Complete details :
Number of Colleges : 335 Medical colleges Number of seats : 40,485 Name of courses : MBBS & BDS
Eligiblity Criteria : Educational Qualification :
1. General Candidates should be Intermediate (10+2) passed with min. 50% marks aggregate (i.e total marks of physics, chemistry & Biology ) and Candidates also should individually passed in all Subjects. 2. SC,ST,OBC Candidates also should be Intermediate (10+2) passed with min. 40% marks aggregate (i.e total of physics, chemistry & Biology). Age Limit : Candidate’s age should be or above than 17 yrs, Age relaxation of 5yrs will be extended for SC/ST/OBCCandidates in upper age limit.
NOTE : Candidates have only 3 chance to attempt NEET Entrance Exam.
1. General & OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/-. 2. SC/ST/PH Candidates need to pay Rs. 550/-.
How to Apply Interested Candidates can apply through Online mode. Candidates need to visit www.cbseneet.nic.inwebsite and after filling application form in all respects, candidates need to send the application form along with requisite documents to the following address :
The assistant secretary ( NEET Unit ), CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092
Opening Date for NEET Online registration : 01-12-2012 Last Date for NEET Online registration : 15-01-2013 Last Date for receipt of application form : 25-01-2013 Date for downloading Admit card : 15-04-2013 Date of NEET 2013 Entrance Exam : 05-05-2013
Official website of NEET – UG:http://www.mciindia.org/NEET/NEETUG.aspx
Students are suggested to stay connected with us to get any latest updates regarding NEET-UG 2013 notification. Please note this information is valid till the time of print. Any further changes and announcements will be given as and when available.
NIFT Admission 2013
Application Form Available Online: 6.11.2012 to 14.1.2013 & Manual: 12.11.2012 to 10.1.2013 Last date of Submissions 14.1.2013
Paper based test (PBT) Entrance Examination 10.2.2013 (For all courses)
Computer Based TEST (CBT) Entrance Examination 6th & 7th April 2013
(For admission to B.F.Tech, M.F.Tech and MFM)
Admit card availability online 30.1.2013
Entrance Examination Result 15.4.2013
Situation Test/GD/Interviews April-May, 2013
Declaration of Final Results End of May, 2013 / June, 2013 counseling June, and July, 2013 (Dates and mode will be intimated on the NIFT website in April)
Admission Guidelines Who Can Apply?
Maximum age: 23 years as on 1. 10. 2012 i.e. born on or after 1st October, 1989 subject to following qualifications:
Eligibility for Bachelor Programmes – Design – B.Des. (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication)
- The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian Schoolof Certificate Examination, New Delhi
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri-Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in Foreign countries recognized by the Associationof Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
- A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
- 3 or 4-years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
Eligibility for Bachelor Programme – Technology Bachelor of Fashion Technology (Apparel Production) (B.FTech.)
- The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board ofSecondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian Schoolof Certificate Examination, New Delhi with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri- Lanka) at the advanced (A) level withPhysics, Chemistry and Maths.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association ofIndian Universities as equivalent to10+2 system with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School
Admission to Under Graduate Programmes (B.Tech. 2013)
Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, Thiruvananthapuram
Admission to Undergraduate Programmes (B.Tech) for the year 2013 will be based on the All India Rank List (including category rank list) to be prepared and published for the year 2013 by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). This rank list is based on 60% weight age of score in the Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) – 2013, and 40% of normalized score in Class 12th or other qualifying examinations.
Additional screening criteria for IIST B.Tech Admissions will be announced at a later date.
IIST currently offers B.Tech programmes in Aerospace Engineering, Avionics and Physical Sciences.
1. B.Tech. (Aerospace Engineering) : is a 4-year under-graduate degree programme oriented towards the needs of space technology, and has significant overlap with Mechanical Engineering, including Mechanical Design and Manufacturing Sciences, and Space Dynamics. This is similar to programmes of the same title available in many reputed Institutions in India and abroad.
People with B.Tech. degree in Aerospace Engineering can further specialize in Flight Mechanics, Aerodynamics, Thermal and Propulsion, Structure and Design, and Manufacturing Science.
2. B.Tech. (Avionics) : is a 4-year under-graduate degree programme comprising of subjects of study in Electronics and Communications Engineering programmes, in addition to study of Advanced Electronics in Digital Communication, Control Systems and Computer Systems used inAerospace Systems.
People with B.Tech. degree in Avionics can later specialize in areas like DSP, RF & Communication, Antenna, Power Electronics, Micro Electronics, Control Systems etc.
3. B.Tech. (Physical Sciences) : is a 4-year under-graduate degree programme oriented towards application of basic sciences in Space Science and Technology. The programme lays a strong foundation in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and gives exposure to important applications of space technology such as Remote Sensing and GIS, Astronomy and Astrophysics, and Earth System Sciences.
People with B.Tech. degree in Physical Sciences can later specialize in areas like Atmospheric and Ocean Sciences, Solid Earth Science, Astronomy and Astrophysics, Remote Sensing & GIS, and Chemical Systems.
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2013 NEW Date of Notification/Last date for receipt of applications: 22nd December 2012/ 21st January, 2013 Date of Commencement of examination and its duration:07th April, 2013 (One day) Minimum academic qualifications prescribed: (i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University. (ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University. Age Limits: 16 ½ – 19 years Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) 2013 Exam Dates Notification Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Estd by Govt of NCT of Delhi, NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade university Sector-16C, Dwarka, Delhi-110078, Tel 011-25302167-169, Website http://ipu.ac.inGuru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) 2013 Estd by Govt of NCT of Delhi, NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade university Sector-16C, Dwarka, Delhi-110078, Tel 011-25302167-169, Website http://ipu.ac.in BBA, Allied 25 Programmes (CET Code 1) Date of CET: 04th May, 2013, Saturday, 10.30 a.m. to Date of CET: 26th May, 2013, Sunday, 02.00 p.m. to 04.30 p.m. BHMCT .B.Tech (Bio TechB.Arch Date of receipt of application with NATA score: 03rd June, 2013 to 01st July, 2013; Date of declaration of first merit list: 11th July, 2013, Thursday; Last date for submitting representations: 16th July, 2013, BDS (CET Code-104) Date of CET: 12th May, 2013, Sunday, 10.30 a.m. to 01.30 p.m. BJMC .B.Tech .BA LLB/BBA LLB BHMS/BAMS/BPT/B.Pharma/BOT/BPO/B.ScNIFT Entrance Exam 2013
National Institute of Fashion Technology Admission Notice-2013 B.Des/B.F.Tech/Master Programme Admissions-2013 B.Design: Fashion Design, Leather Design, Accessory Design, Textile Design, Knitwear Design, Fashion Communication B.F.Tech: Apparel Production Important Dates Application form available online: 06th November, 2012 to 14th January, 2013 Last date for submission: 14th January, 2013 Availability of admit card on or after: 30th January, 2013