Admission Process for Session 2017-18
We are glad to share that your ward is now a Delfite.
The admission form for your ward can be downloaded from our School website www.dlps.co.in. The duly filled up admission form along with the documents to be submitted at School Reception between 9am – 1pm.
The Last date for the Fee submission is 01st April, 2017.
Payments to be done either in Cash/DD/Cheque/RTGS/NEFT.
Please note DD to be made in favour of DLF Public School, payable @ Ghaziabad.
|Beneficiary name||DLF Public School|
|Beneficiary Address||Sec-2, Rajender Nagar Ghaziabad|
|Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Branch||Rajender Nagar Ghaziabad|
|Saving a/c no||30400100003199|
|RTGS / NEFT- CODE||BARB0RAJIND|
Please note that the Admission will be subject to realisation of the cheque. Parents who have already made the payment through RTGS / NEFT are required to provide the UTR No. at the time of admission.
Date of Birth Certificate:
- The Original Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or Registrar of Deaths and Births, along with a Photostat copy of the same must be submitted at the time of verification of the forms.
- The original certificate will be returned to the parents immediately after the verification.(A photo copy attested by the Notary will not be accepted).
Submit a photocopy of Aadhar card (Mandatory)
Proof of Residence:
You are required to submit a Photostat copy of any one of the following documents at the time of verification of the forms, as proof of the residence.
(b) Voter I Card.
(c) Telephone Bill.
The amount to be paid in cash/DD/RTGS/NEFT/CHEQUE includes the following for the said classes:
- Admission and student welfare fund.
- Refundable security amount Rs. 10,000/-. (This is refunded at the time of cancellation of the admission.)
- Books charges and uniform charges are separate
- Transport fee will be charged along with Quarterly Fee in the month of April after the routes are finalized.
Amount to be deposited at the time of admission is Rs. 85,500/-
DLF Public School